Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sorry bout the DELAY... Heros

I have been informed in a subtle fashion by my sister that I haven't been updating my blog.... at all. And yes it's true I have been neglecting my efforts as a blogger and for that I am sorry!

So today I went to lunch with Erika and she asked me who my hero was. I mentioned three people my dad, my grandpa, and Joseph Smith Jr. In my opinion some good role models.

The one thing that I have found most important about each of these men is that because of their faith in God my life has been changed for the better. I now find myself asking if those who follow me will view me as a hero because of my faith. That I think is one of my new goals.

Not to be a hero, but to increase my faith so that I can be blessed with the chance to help others.

1 comment:

Amy said...

loved this post sammy. good update!
xoxo