Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Update on the Author

For those of you reading this and aren't living anywhere near me this is my update on me blog. Its like the getting to know you game, except you already know me!

Most recent important event of my life was my graduation form Utah State University back in December of 2007. I received my degree in the Journalism and Communications Department with an emphasis in Public Relations. Currently I have no big job offers on the horizon, but I do work at Best Buy which in my opinion as to be somewhere on the pathway to success.

The babe scene is lacking for sure. It appears that some chicks are allergic to me so that kinda stinks but life goes on!

Future plans are to begin my plasma donating career tomorrow afternoon other than that life is as a college grad is pretty chill!

Peace out!

No comments: