Monday, September 01, 2008

Things I think about when uploading pictures...

So currently my computer is humming away as I uploading pictures on to my Facebook account. And with the extra time I decided to update my blog. I know I have said this a millions times already but I have a new found commitment to keep my blog updated. I will also make endeavors to put pictures on it too.

I have spent the last few days with family I haven't seen for ages (some almost ten years) and I have learned yet again that I have a pretty awesome family. Even after ten years of having very little contact and even after maybe forgetting a few names we still all just love the heck out of each other.

A loving family is pretty much the best thing for a person to keep them grounded. I rarely visit home (my bad) and it has just been very refreshing. I also have focused a little more on a few priorities I may have forgotten about too. NEedless to say I am going back to my townhouse in Logan feeling inspired.

On a side note here are a few things I ponder when I get bored:
-How crazy does JK Rowling have to be to write these books.... I love em but WOW!!!
-Why is it that people talk louder when they think their audience isn't understanding them?
-What makes a person decided they want to run a marathon? It's 26.2 miles!!! In one day!!!


This concludes my rant.

PS Facebook didn't upload my pictures this whole time....

No comments: